Terms and conditions - Joke competition
01. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Holt Doctors Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
02. The start date of the competition is 09.00 1st December and the competition will close at midnight on 11th December 2015
03. To enter, you must send us a suitable Doctor, Doctors joke (family audience appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
04. You must also like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/holtdoctors
05. The competition is open to Holt Doctors staff members, medical staffing members at Healthcare providers, agency contacts and doctors.
06. For each relevant participant (as per Condition 06) who sends in a suitable joke, Holt Doctors will donate £1 to the British Red Cross.
07. Five of the best jokes will be selected by Holt Doctors’ marketing team and posted on the Holt Doctors’ Facebook page – one a day from the 14th – 18th December 2015. The winner will be the post on with the most likes by midday Tuesday 22nd December 2015.
08. All entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the date of entry and must be a legal resident in the United Kingdom.
09. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize.
10. The winner will be notified via email. To redeem the prize the winner is required to respond with exact contact details on where to send the prize.
11. We have no obligation to offer the prize to a potential winner who was contacted but failed to respond within 5 days of being notified.
12. We reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant should the winner fail to respond by the specified time as stated in Condition 09.
13. The winner’s name will be published on the Holt Doctors website, social media and/or can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to Holt Doctors, 4th Floor, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1FJ.
14. The winner may be required to participate in post promotion publicity such as supplying quotes for press releases etc. All comments submitted by entrants may be used on our website and in other Holt Doctors’ marketing promotions. Anonymous data may be passed on to the NHS Trust.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Holt Doctors. Accordingly Holt Doctors Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Holt Doctors Ltd as a result thereof.
16. The promoter is Holt Doctors Ltd, 4th floor, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1FJ.
17. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
18. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.