Actively recruiting Consultants of all specialties for NHS Trusts and Private hospitals throughout the UK and Channel Islands.
Our Consultant division here at Holt maintain great relationships with hospitals all over the UK. Our Priority and Tier 1 contracts ensure we get first sight of rotas, meaning we're able to place our doctors into the best positions available.
Whether you're looking for Locum or Permanent work, let us help with your specialty:
General Medicine / A&E / Anaesthetist / Care of the Elderly / Cardiology / Dermatology / Endocrinology / Gastroenterology / General Surgery / GP / Haematology / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Paediatric and Neonatal / Psychiatry / Radiology / Respiratory Medicine / Rheumatology
Benefits of Locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Great Consultant positions in:
Channel Islands / East Midlands / London / Northwest / Northern Ireland / North East / Scotland / South East / South West / South Yorkshire / Wales / West Midlands / Yorkshire and the Humber
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum and Permanent positions nationwide.
Are you an FY1 (Foundation Year 1), FY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or speak with one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.