As Holt is partnered with States of Jersey, we are notified of vacancies first. This means we can offer you the best positions before another agency.
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Priority supplier for Jersey
Jersey is situated between England and France and is widely known for its beautiful beaches and unique work-life experience – Great for a breakaway!
Accommodation is available on-site and return travel is paid for. With flights from most major UK airports lasting roughly one hour, you could be arriving sooner than you think! For those of you working via a PSC, Jersey is not subject to the new IR35 legislation that came into effect in April 2017.
Fantastic permanent positions in Jersey - Prestigious clients and great benefits!
Let us help with your specialty:
General Medicine / A&E / Anaesthetist / Care of the Elderly / Cardiology / Dermatology / Endocrinology / Gastroenterology / General Surgery / GP / Haematology / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Paediatric and Neonatal / Psychiatry / Radiology / Respiratory Medicine / Rheumatology
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum and Permanent positions nationwide.
Are you an FY1 (Foundation Year 1), FY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or speak with one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.