These Framework agreements all stipulate the level of qualification and experience required, and what personal and health checks must be made for each locum applicant. It is designed to safeguard the quality of service and works to reduce any risk to patients and staff.
- An up to date CV with any gaps in employment of 3 months fully explained
- Verification of identity and right to work: Your original passport (with Visa stamp if appropriate) plus a passport sized photograph
- Two referees covering the last three year period, one of which must be from your most recent employer / engagement
- Professional registration and qualifications: Original GMC or GDC and annual certificate, plus original certificates of Basic and Higher qualification
- Occupational health: proof of immunisation against Varicella, Tuberculosis, Rubella and Measles (Certificate of TWO MMR vaccinations or proof of a positive antibody for Rubella and Measles), Hepatitis B.
- Mandatory training & Professional Development certificates (Holt Doctors can arrange any training you may still require)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate if you have one
- Enhanced DBS check (if you are not on the checking service, Holt Doctors will organise and pay for this on your behalf)