2. The voucher will come directly from RLDL (email@example.com) and it is the responsibility of the Recommender to ensure they are able to receive the voucher (spam filters etc)
3. The Recommender will need to register their voucher on the Lifestyle website after which they can select their preferred retailer/s. Vouchers can be used in-store or online and codes are supplied by Red Letter Days.
4. This scheme started on 1st April 2014 and cannot be backdated.
5. £350 to the Recommender when they referrer a Consultant started on 1st February 2017 and cannot be backdated.
6. The Recommender may choose their reward in whichever form they prefer via the Lifestyle website.
7. The Recommender will be expected to account for any tax and NI where applicable through their self-assessment tax returns.
8. The Recommender must provide clear details of the Recommended Doctor at the point of referral. HDL must be able to identify the Recommended Doctor from the details the Recommender provides.
The Recommended Doctor must provide clear details of the Recommender at the point of registration. Holt Doctors must be able to identify the Recommender from the details the Recommended Doctor provides.
9. There is no limit to the number of doctors that can be recommended and thus no limit to the number of rewards which may be payable to a recommender.
10. The Recommender must themselves be registered with HDL, AAL or HN.
11. Doctors can only be recommended once irrespective of whether they go on to fulfill the Recommendation Scheme condition for a reward.
12. Doctors already registered through another source cannot be recommended.
13. It is the responsibility of the Recommender to:
(a) get the Recommended Doctors’ consent before providing the Recommended Doctor’s contact details to Holt Doctors; and,
14. Holt Doctors will provide the Recommended Doctor with the name of the Recommender if requested by the Recommended Doctor.
15. In the case of the Recommender wishing to receive either £250 or £350 towards his or her appraisal, the Recommender will be eligible to receive the reward when the Recommended Doctor first invoices 30 hours within their first year.
16. When the Recommended doctor becomes eligible to receive a monetary value towards their appraisal, the HDL Revalidation team will liaise with the Recommender to discuss payment and booking of the appraisal.
17. The appraisal must be organised through Holt via the Revalidation team with a pre-approved Holt appraiser.
18. If the Recommender refers a Consultant grade doctor, they will have their full appraisal paid for by HDL upon becoming eligible (pt 15). If the Recommended doctors refers any other grade doctor, they will pay £100 towards their appraisal upon becoming eligible (pt 15).
19. The Recommended doctor will not receive any cash rewards. All appraisal payments will by dealt with by HDL Revalidation team.
20. Holt Doctors reserve the right to end this Scheme and will post notice to this effect on the company website one calendar month prior to the closure of the Scheme. Recommenders will be advised of any cessation of the Scheme if their Recommended Doctor is yet to fulfill the Recommendation Scheme conditions for reward one month prior to the closure of the Scheme.