Holt's specialist Permanent division ensures a tailored approach to each doctor and your requirements
Our experienced team maintains strong relationships with NHS Trusts and Private hospitals across the UK, enabling us to place our doctors into the very best positions quickly. We also hold various preferred supplier contracts with these hospitals, ensuring we're given first opportunity to fill positions.
Let us help with your specialty:
General Medicine / A&E / Anaesthetist / Care of the Elderly / Cardiology / Dermatology / Endocrinology / Gastroenterology / General Surgery / Haematology / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Paediatric and Neonatal / Psychiatry / Radiology / Respiratory Medicine / Rheumatology
What we do to help:
- Secure job opportunities for expiring visa candidates
- Liaise with clients on your behalf
- Advise on how to secure GMC registration and 'Right to Work'
- Place you in career enhancing positions that provide relevant training
- Ensure you're ahead of the market and provide feedback
Benefits of permanent positions with Holt Doctors:
- 1000s of jobs across UK
- Visa renewal service provided for International doctors
- Progress updates: Keeping you in the loop
- Relocation specialists: Accommodation support available
- Bank Account set up guidance provided
- Continued support throughout the recruitment process
- CV writing assistance and advice
Great Permanent opportunities in:
Channel Islands / East Midlands / London / Northwest / Northern Ireland / North East / Scotland / South East / South West / South Yorkshire / Wales / West Midlands / Yorkshire and the Humber - Fill in our Contact form to speak to one of our Recruitment Consultants and discover your perfect role!
Earn up to £500 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague has been in post for 3 months, you’ll receive up to £500 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.