Christmas Competition 2018 - T&C's
02. Details of how to enter the Competition form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry to the Competition that all rules are accepted as final and any individual voting in the Competition (the “Entrant”) agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Holt Doctors is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
03. Holt staff, based in pods (the “Teams”) will choose a charity and compete to win money for their chosen charity.
04. Subject to the following provisions, for each Entrant who votes in the Competition, Holt Doctors will donate £1 to the winning charity.
06. The competition is open to: Doctors, Holt staff members, medical recruitment agency staff members, and staff members working for UK healthcare providers.
07. The Competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and Entrants may submit one entry (as defined in condition 05).
08. Entries received after the close of the Competition (as defined in condition 16) will not be accepted.
09. Holt Doctors may, at its own discretion, place a cap on the total amount donated to the winning charity under the terms of this Competition should the total number of Entrants reach an excess of 1000.
10. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries not properly received, incomplete or delayed due to technical problems.
11. By entering the Competition, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Holt and agree for details of their Entry, including their full name, to be used for commercial and promotional purposes by us (including on other social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn and twitter), without the need for us to verify their details.
12. A randomly selected Entrant will receive a Christmas Hamper from Hotel Chocolat (“the Prize”).
13. The winner (charity), as defined in condition 16, will win all the money donated by Holt, as defined in condition 03.
14. The Prize, as defined in condition 12, is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
15. The Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
17. The Winning Team will be announced on Friday the 21st of December
18. There will be one winning team and that winning team will win all the donated for their chosen charity. There will be one randomly selected voter that will win a Christmas hamper, as defined in condition 12.
21. Holt Doctors has no obligation to offer the Prize to a Winner who was contacted in accordance with condition 18 above but failed to respond within 5 days of being notified as above, and in such circumstances Holt Doctors reserves the right to offer the prize to another Entry selected at random in accordance with condition 16 above.
23. The Winner may be required to participate in post promotion publicity (such as supplying quotes for press releases etc). All comments submitted by Competitors may be used on the Holt Doctors websites and in other Holt Doctors’ marketing promotions.
24. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Holt Doctors. Accordingly Holt Doctors may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and Competitors agree that no liability shall attach to Holt Doctors as a result thereof.