Recruitment Consultant - Skipton
- Good basic salary
- +Uncapped commission
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Company pension plan
- Team incentives
- Yearly events and social gathering
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be working in a busy and fast paced environment, with a supportive team;
- Building a bank of doctors through database, events, networking and referrals
- Finding suitable roles for doctors.
- Maintaining an open, honest and successful working relationship with doctors, clients and colleagues.
- Understanding doctors requirements and encouraging them to go forward for work
- Ensuring full compliance levels at all time
- Dealing with doctors queries and general admin
- Tailor candidate’s CV’s for a specific role to send to clients – selling the candidate in for a role in the department.
- Working to KPI's
- A recent graduate, college leaver or experienced in telesales, direct sales or retail sales?
- Money and reward motivated?
- Career driven?
- Self-motivated and driven?
- Confident and personable?
- Thrive in a fast-paced office environment?
- Hard working?
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company and leading provider of medical staffing in the UK. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing doctors and nursing staff into permanent and temporary roles.
We are also passionate about giving back, we raise money for different charities throughout the year and support local charities, giving something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just a job. We provide you with work-based training with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success.
Based in the beautiful town of Skipton and 2 min walk from the train station, it is a modern airy top floor office with views of the canal and surrounding countryside and just a short walk from shops cafes, bars and parks. In the same building is a brand new gym which you can access with a special priced corporate membership.
"Great people everyone works together, relaxed environment always feel supported and plenty of room to advance, promotes from within". (Glassdoor)
"Good supportive work environment, friendly colleagues. Plenty of opportunity for development and my boss is great". (Glassdoor)
"Lovely team, very supportive in a fast-paced and challenging sector". (Glassdoor)
This won’t just be a job, it will be the start of your career.
Apply with your CV today!