Part Time Solicitor – In House - (>2 years PQE)
Our success is driven by the professional and enthusiastic approach taken by all our staff to build strong working relationships with our candidates, clients and suppliers.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the implementation of client contracts, with ongoing support
- Review and updating candidate terms and conditions in line with legislation developments
- Keeping abreast of relevant legislative developments, and advising on necessary contractual and procedural changes required
- Drafting, negotiation and agreement of various contracts – sub-contractor, supplier, IT/software, data sharing for example
- Review and updates to employee contractual documentation
- Rolling out legal aspects of successful Framework awards (new contractual documentation required for example)
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 2 years PQE as a solicitor, across relevant practice areas (employment, commercial, IT).
- A real team player and comfortable dealing with colleagues of all levels.
- Proven experience where knowledge and experience can be transferred and enhance our work in the healthcare recruitment sector.
- Familiarity with GDPR
- Outstanding communicator – excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional organisation skills – adept at prioritising workload and multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and resourceful – takes initiative
- Collaborative – listen, motivate and inspire others
- Analytical and a critical thinker