Marketing Manager, Skipton
Join the dynamic and friendly team at Holt Doctors in Skipton - one of the leading suppliers of temporary medical staff to NHS Trusts and the private healthcare sector.
The Marketing Manager plays a pivotal hands-on role within Holt Doctors. Reporting directly in to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for devising and implementing marketing campaigns to promote the company’s services under multiple brands to two distinct customer groups. This is a broad marketing role encompassing the full marketing mix, so you will ideally have experience in creating marketing collateral, events management, and overseeing direct mail campaigns. However, there is a growing emphasis on digital marketing within the business and you will need to be able to implement SEO, PPC, website management, social media strategy and email marketing campaigns to achieve commercial objectives.
Since our conception 9 years ago we have seen rapid growth (from 5 staff members to over 100) and won a large number of prestigious recruitment contracts. We are at the forefront of delivering sustainable medical staffing solutions for NHS and private healthcare organisations; our success driven by the professional and enthusiastic approach taken by all our staff to build strong working relationships with our candidates and clients.
What you’ll be doing
Strategy and Planning
- Developing annual marketing plans with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Designing integrated marketing campaigns that are market-leading and imaginatively engage candidates and clients
- Overseeing marketing budget and providing quarterly updates to accounts
- Overseeing the implementation, quality, tracking and measurement of your marketing campaigns
- Lead the company’s digital marketing activity, working alongside external agencies, including, email marketing campaigns, website management, social media content, SEO and PPC
- Defining KPIs for your marketing campaigns and deliver monthly reports of campaign results, including an analysis of ROI to inform future campaign decision-making and investment.
- Creating compelling customer narratives that exemplify our customer value propositions.
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials for your marketing campaigns.
- Managing marketing executive and administrative staff as appropriate to deliver campaigns.
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 4 years’ marketing campaign experience
- A graduate with CIM or other marketing qualifications
- A proven track record of devising and executing innovative marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Good knowledge and experience of developing SEO, PPC and social media strategies
- A real team player and comfortable dealing with colleagues of all levels
- Proven experience from a wide range of industries where knowledge and experience can be transferred and enhance our work in the healthcare sector.
- B2B and B2C experience
- Outstanding communicator – excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional organisation skills – adept at prioritising workload and multi-tasking
- Proactive and resourceful – takes initiative
- Collaborative – listen, motivate and inspire others
- Analytical and a critical thinker
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company which is leading the way in its sector, and, therefore, we strive to recruit the best people. As such we offer a competitive salary (based on experience), 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, training opportunities and a range of additional benefits.
Apply today with your CV and covering letter.