Contract Services Administrator
Who are we?
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company and leading provider of medical staffing in the UK. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing doctors and nursing staff permanent and temporary roles.
Where are we based?
Based in the beautiful town of Skipton and 2 min walk from the train station, it is a modern airy top floor office with views of the canal and surrounding countryside and just a short walk from shops, cafes, bars and parks. In the same building is a brand new gym which you can access with a special priced corporate membership.
What you'll be doing:
- Liaising with clients and internal staff via telephone and email
- Running and checking files from the internal system, following the processes in place
- Making sure information is complete and checking for changes or errors
- Sending information requested and following up any outstanding issues
- Dealing with queries from the clients and making sure they are fully resolved
- Supporting the Accounts/Admin team with other administrative duties
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office /Excel is useful
- Able to speak confidently on the phone and deal with queries and questions
- C or above at GCSE (or equivalent) in both English and Maths
- Logical and rational decision making process
- Previous office experience required however not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company which is leading the way in its sector, and, therefore, we strive to recruit the best people. We offer 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, discounted gym membership and a range of other additional benefits.
If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please email or call 0208 099 6943.
Apply today with your CV