Client Support Officer - Skipton
We are currently looking for a personable and enthusiastic individual to join our Master Vendor team as a Client Support Officer - Maternity Contract
SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Who are we?
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company and leading provider of medical staffing in the UK. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing doctors and nursing staff permanent and temporary roles.
Where are we based?
Based in the beautiful town of Skipton and 2 min walk from the train station, it is a modern airy top floor office with views of the canal and surrounding countryside and just a short walk from shops, cafes, bars and parks. In the same building is a brand new gym which you can access with a special priced corporate membership.
The role of Client Support Officer will vary day to day, it is a hybrid role that involves working with our clients and external agencies to ensure service delivery to NHS Trusts.
You will work closely with our team of recruiters to book doctors into our Master Vendor Client vacancies. These clients hold contracts with Holt, meaning we are their first point of contact when they need a vacancy filling.
Below is a short list of some of the tasks you may be asked to undertake:
- Supporting your Client Manager;
- Liaising with clients and competing agencies;
- Ringing round agencies to book urgent shifts;
- Sending mailers to agencies to book doctors;
- Rates negotiation with clients;
- Ensuring doctors are matched to the position;
- Ensuring doctors are compliant;
- Basic admin tasks.
- Great communications skills, both written and spoken;
- Microsoft office experience - Word, Powerpoint, Excel;
- Not afraid to get stuck in;
- Negotiation skills;
- Problem solver;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Previous administration experience.
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company which is leading the way in its sector, and, therefore, we strive to recruit the best people. We offer 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, discounted gym membership and a range of other additional benefits.
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email or call 0208 099 6943.
Interested? Apply with your CV and a covering letter today!