Visit Holt Doctors at the British Council's Medical Careers events in Greece
Posted on 04 May 2017
We will be exhibiting at the following events:
- 6th May 2017 in THESSALONIKI – Electra Palace Hotel
- 7th May 2017 in ATHENS –The Royal Olympic Hotel
Admission is free following registration and there is still time for your to book a place.
We are letting you know about this event in advance in case you or a colleague are intending on attending this conference or are currently based near to Thessaloniki or Athens and would like to come and meet us to discuss opportunities in the UK.
Our team will be on hand to talk to you about locum and permanent jobs available at NHS Trusts, GP surgeries and private healthcare providers, as well as answer any questions that you may have about relocating.
Furthermore, Holt Doctors will be presenting on the:
‘Requirements to practice medicine in the UK: Revalidation & appraisals for overseas doctors’
- Introduction to GMC revalidation and the appraisal process
- Joining a designated body: Revalidation support from Holt Doctors
- What else do I need to do to work in the UK?
PLUS: Don’t forget - Holt Doctors pays referral fees of up to £500 to those who recommend a doctor to us who goes on to work in the UK. More details on our referral scheme can be found here